JCaptcha4Struts2 is a Struts 2 Plugin which allows to add Captcha support to your Struts 2 Applications with a single JSP tag, and slight configuration in your struts.xml. It uses the powerful JCaptcha engine internally to generate the captcha.
Project is hosted at Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/jcaptcha4struts2/) and released under Apache License 2.0.
Version 1.0 of the plugin was downloaded ~2500 times.
Version 2.0 of the plugin features:
- Extension Support for attaching various Captcha Engines (Wiki)
- Maven 2 based build management, which replaces previous Ant based builds. (Wiki)
- Support for Java 1.5 based Applications
- Integration support for Spring Framework (Wiki)
- Updated Demonstration Application for v2.0.1 (SVN, Download)
- Updated Quick Start Guide, which gets you up and running in a matter of few minutes. (Wiki)
- Fixes for reported issues in previous versions.
JCaptcha4Struts2 code base was highlighted by Ohloh as ‘Extremely well-commented source code’, and ‘This very impressive number of comments puts jcaptcha4struts2 among the best 10% of all Java projects on Ohloh’.